Lynn gained her main qualifications in beauty Therapy in 1979, leaving Chichester College after 2 years full time training with Distinctions in both the Beauty Therapy Diploma & the City & Guilds London Institute Diploma in Epilation. She has since taken further qualifications to enhance her knowledge & skills.
Lynn has worked in salons & spas, leisure centres & hotels as a therapist & as manageress over a period of 6 years. In 1983 she was entered in the Young Professional Businesswoman Of The Year by her employer.
After obtaining her teaching qualification in 1982, she trained students in both private & Further Education colleges, and has taught for a variety of examination bodies including International Therapy Examination Council, the Institute of Health Beauty & Cosmetology, the City & Guilds of London Institute and National Vocational Qualifications.
Since 1984 Lynn has been developing her own training school alongside her work in Further Education colleges and in 1997 decided to focus her training solely on ITEC courses & developing her own school. She has successfully trained both male & female students of all ages from all over the world.
Lynn has continued to keep her thriving beauty therapy business treating clients since 1984 which runs alongside & compliments the training school. This ensures she is up to date with industry developments, is fully competent in all treatments and is ideally suited to training & advising students on developing their own business.
Lynn’s qualifications include:
- Higher Diploma in Beauty Therapy 1977 – 1979 (Distinction)
- City & Guilds London Institute Diploma in Epilation 1977 – 1979 (Distinction)
- Solar Nails Certificate 1982
- Rene Guinot Skin Care & Eye treatments Diploma 1983
- Stay Young Microcurrent Therapy course 1985
- International Therapy Examination Council Honours Diploma
- International Therapy Examination Council Therapy & Beauty Teaching Diploma
- International Therapy Examination Council Diploma in Aromatherapy
- International Therapy Examination Council Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- TDLB qualifications – NVQ – D32, D33 1994
- Reiki levels 1 & 2
- Hopi Ear Candling
She is also a manager within a herbal & nutritional supplement company.
She is a full member of British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology BABTAC which gives her professional insurance & advice.