Following successful examinations in November last year, I have interest in the following courses & these are the ones I am likely to run in 2018. If you would like to join any of these and would like further information, please contact me on; 01865 718672 or 07836 216547 or e mail me on beautytherapytraining.co.uk.
1. Professional Conduct & Business Awareness Unit, start in April 2018.
2. Anatomy & Physiology Diploma, start in April 2018.
3. Holistic Massage Diploma, start in June 2018, will consist of one 7 hour class, six 5 hour classes & one 3 hour mock theory & practical class.
4. Indian Head Massage Diploma, start in July 2018, will consist of four 8 hour classes & one 3 hour mock theory & practical class.
5. Lymphatic Drainage Massage Diploma, start in either April, May or June, will consist of three 6.5 hour classes, one 7.5 hour class & a 3 hour mock theory & practical class.
6. Skin Care & Eye Treatments unit, start in April 2018, will consist of seven 7 hour classes & one 6 hour mock theory & practical class.
The courses are due to start in April, June & July.
Practical exams will be held in late November or early December 2018. Class dates are selected with practical exams in mind, allowing students enough time to complete their case studies. Students joining a course/s are asked to provide me with any dates when they know they are not available for training, so I can select dates around these, ensuring that classes are not missed due to holidays or other commitments. Exam dates for theory only courses can be set at any time to suit us.
If you are interested in a course that is not listed above, please still contact me, as I have new enquiries constantly & the situation may change.
I am also currently researching into providing one day introductory & two day intensive training days for those students who already hold a massage qualification and wish to broaden their skill base with out the need to do exams. Students will be able to get professional insurance cover once the day/s have been attended. Subjects I am looking into include:
- Indian Head Massage
- Seated Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Foot Massage & Reflexology
- Nutritional Advice
- Ear Candling
If any of these are of interest to you, please let me know & I can keep you updated as things progress.